The ministry of lands was established as a department of Lands and later changed into a full ministry which changed its name according to the functions within that specific period. The current name is Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development which encompass core sector Departments which are: Land Administration, Survey and Mapping, Physical Planning and Housing.
Core sector units are Registration of Titles, Property Valuation, and District Land and Housing Tribunal. Apart from that, the Ministry has various Supporting Departments and Units which increase the efficiency of work in the ministry like Administration and Human Resources Management, Finance and Accounts, Internal Audit, Legal Services, Policy and Planning, Information Communication and Technology (ICT), Information-Education and Communication and Procurement Management.
350 Job Opportunities at Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development – Land Officers
Job opportunity at Wizara Ya Ardhi , Ajira Wizara Ya Ardhi , Nafasi za Kazi Wizara Ya Ardhi , Nafasi za kazi mpya Wizara Ya Ardhi Tanzania, nafasi za kazi kampuni ya serikari, Wizara Ya Ardhi jobs tanzania, Wizara Ya Ardhi jobs 2022, Wizara Ya Ardhi jobs for matriculants, Tamisemi
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To Sort all LD files for data conversion from hardcopy to softcopy;
- To record data in data conversion exercise;
- To Scan all documents in LD files in data conversion exercise;
- To perform Quality Check of all scanned files in data conversion exercise;
- To prepare data base for scanned files in data conversion exercise;
- To prepare daily progress reports in data conversion exercise; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
1.0.15 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Land Management and Valuation from recognized institutions. Candidates should be qualified and experienced in the practice in data entry software and computer application. All applicants must have Smartphone
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 April 2022.