Muhimbili National Hospital (MNH) is National Referral Hospital and University Teaching Hospital with 1,500 bed facility, attending 1,000 to 1,200 outpatients week, admitting 1,000 to 1,200 inpatients per week.
Job opportunity at Muhimbili National Hospital , Ajira Muhimbili National Hospital , Nafasi za Kazi Muhimbili National Hospital , Nafasi za kazi mpya Muhimbili National Hospital Tanzania, nafasi za kazi kampuni ya serikari, Muhimbili National Hospital jobs tanzania, Muhimbili National Hospital jobs 2022, Muhimbili National Hospital jobs for matriculants, Tamisemi
In order to achieve its objective the Hospital is looking for a competent and experienced person to fill the position below for 2 years contract (renewable on mutual agreement)
SYSTEM DEVELOPERS – (4 POSTS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively participate in project scoping, design, development and testing
- Studying organizing requirements, conferring with users; studying current HMIS flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code developed internally and by external software vendors
- Perform validation and verification testing of the developed software
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Support the analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions to determine foot for purpose.
- Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor degree in Software engineering or Computer Science or Information technology or its related field. Applicants demonstrating to have the following knowledge and skills shall have added advantages;
- Knowledge of trending Health information Systems and Technologies in the market
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in software development
- Familiarity with Agile’s Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g Java, C#, PhP, Python, C++ and the J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (eg PostgreSQL, MySQL and NoSQL database (e.g MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating system (Android, Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- in-depth knowledge of mobile frameworks at the OS level (iOS, Android & windows)
- Strong experience with REST API and web services
- Problem-solving and follow-through; pragmatic and thorough
Attractive package in accordance with Hospital salary structure.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must send application letter attached with certified copies of academic certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers to either of the following address:
Muhimbili National Hospital,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 April 2022.