ISOAF Tz Limited is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District. The Company is soon expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contactor foe East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
Job opportunity at ISOAF Tz Limited, Ajira ISOAF Tz Limited, Nafasi za Kazi ISOAF Tz Limited, Nafasi za kazi mpya ISOAF Tz Limited Tanzania, nafasi za kazi kampuni ya serikari, ISOAF Tz Limited jobs tanzania, ISOAF Tz Limited jobs 2022, ISOAF Tz Limited jobs for matriculants, Tamisemi
Job at ISOAF Tz Limited, Competent Person Lifting Operation March 2022
Competent Person Lifting Operation (CPLO) JOB ADVERTISEMENT
JOB TITLE : COMPETENT PERSON LIFTING OPERATION (CPLO)
REPORTING TO : HSE MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : SAFETY
LOCATION : NZEGA -TABORA
To create and implement lifting management system, processes and controls to ensure project operations related to lifting, handling and transportation will be performed to the absolute best standards required by the project, the O&G Industry leaders and compliant with national regulations.
- Develop lifting proposals and alternative methods to achieve the highest level of safety and efficiency.
- Implement lifting management system that consists in defining and creating procedures/plans for all kind of lifting, handling and transportation activities to be performed during the project
- Ensure that lifting/handling/transportation equipment are chosen in compliance with Project standards and remain at all times in a good state of use.
- Set up regular inspection requirement and maintenance schedule and define specific procedures for implementation
- Review system and standard of equipment maintenance (including suitability, effectiveness, and cost effectiveness)
- Review system and standard of equipment inspection to comply with relevant regulation/standards.
- Launch frequent audits to ensure lifting management system is respected and/or define action plan to update it in order to fit with project specifics
- Create, implement and manage a robust recording and reporting system to ensure all risks induced by operations are recorded at all times and followed through with corrective actions.
- Review and perform calculations for all types of lifts backed by engineering drawings and calculations
- Review and perform calculations for road transportation lashing
- Provide risk assessment analysis in relation to health, safety & environment
- Plan all critical and non-critical lifts operations methodology
- Ensure physical supervision of all critical lifts
- Assess personnel competence for handling and lifting operations
- Identify skills requirements to perform lifting operations
- Assess personnel competence and proposal for improvement of competence of personnel involved in handling and lifting operations
- Train, coach, and mentor personnel where necessary
- Promote safe handling and lifting operation in compliance with company QHSE policy and international standards
- Review & approve all critical lifting plans
- Attend and Manage all Critical lifts (monitor and supervise)
- Perform condition and suitability checks on lifting appliances and CCU’s
- Evaluate utilization of lifting and handling equipment
- Provide lifting and handling expertise and advise Company Site Representative
- Ensure application, communication and understanding of handling and lifting procedures
- Participate to all safety training as required
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent industry related.
- Proven certifications of all types of mechanical lifting operations
- Professional Training
- Qualified to work to International standards such as: BS, LOLER, NORSOKetc.
- Broad and extensive knowledge in handling & lifting appliance & operations
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Lifting & handling operations as Superintendent/ Management level and preferably within the oil & gas industry
- Proven work experiences in various different context and environment.
- Proven track records of all types of mechanical lifting operations and an expert with working knowledge of International Standards and guidance
- Management experience of working profiles such as: rigger, rigger foreman, rigging supervisor, lifting supervisor, lifting superintendent, Site lifting specialist.
- Knowledge and experience in database management including MS access, word, project, excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Fluent in English and local language
- Fluent in client language would be a plus
- Proactive and accountable
- Ability to manage teams
- Natural leader
- Training skills
- Apply to: [email protected]
Deadline of application should be 8th April,2022
Please note that should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after this publication, consider your application unsuccessful.