We are looking for Troxler Operator to be based at our site in Ruangwa, Lindi. The ideal candidate should have successfully completed training on nuclear gauge.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides clear documentation of findings and results.
- Communicates information to Project Manager and discusses accuracy of data in preparation for submittal.
- Submits documentation and communicates results as directed by the Project Manager
- Maintains assigned equipment.
- Follow safety rules and practices and other safety requirements for all projects. Perform pre-task planning prior to executing work.
- Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certificate from the regulatory body of the country.
- 2 years experience required.
- OCT, Ready to live and work at the site in Lindi region.