Job opportunity at Maternity Africa, Ajira Maternity Africa, Nafasi za Kazi Maternity Africa, Nafasi za kazi mpya Maternity Africa Tanzania, nafasi za kazi kampuni ya serikari, Maternity Africa jobs tanzania, Maternity Africa jobs 2022, Maternity Africa jobs for matriculants, Tamisemi
Job at Maternity Africa, Senior Nurse-Midwife March 2022
Position: Senior Nurse-Midwife
Organization: Maternity Africa
Duty Station: Kivulini Maternity Centre, Ngaramtoni ya Chini – Arusha
Maternity Africa (www.maternityafrica.org) is a Christian-based, charitable, non-governmental organization registered in Tanzania. It is devoted to making childbirth safe by providing access to good maternity services and treatment of obstetric fistulae and other birth related injuries. We serve the poorest, most vulnerable women by providing free, quality reproductive health care. All programmes have been developed to have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of mother and child by minimizing maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality.
Maternity Africa is committed to its mission of making childbirth safe and demonstrating the love and compassion of Christ to all regardless of race, religion or ethnicity.
If you are a leader, you enjoy working with patients as well as supporting junior Midwifes through mentorship and training this job is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance of day to day clinical duties as allocated and required within the unit-including clinic, wards, delivery suite and theatres.
- Adhere to the documentation and data collection systems and ensure accuracy for the clinical area.
- Ensure clinical waste is disposed appropriately
- Provide health education advice to antenatal and postnatal women and families including family planning counselling and advice.
- Ready to work in rotations in all the clinical departments
- Conduct in-house and external classroom training sessions and hands on training and mentorship.
- Take on any other roles and responsibilities that arise in the day to day running of the centre as defined by the management team
Key Qualification, Specifications and Experience
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor in Nursing and Midwifery.
- Any other additional qualification in Health Personnel Education and/or Leadership.
- Must be registered by Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council and possess current practicing license.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proved professional experience in hospital/healthcare setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft office ie Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint.
Excellent understanding and experience in working the District and Regional Health Councils, knowledgeable with Ministry of Health Policies and guidelines and the reporting system.
Good understanding of Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council guidelines, policies, ethics and guiding procedures.
Experience with Health Project set ups and management
Visionary, creative and able to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their cover letter (Max of a Page), Curriculum Vitae (Max of 4 pages), Professional Certificates to email@example.com. Application should be sent by 21st April, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!