Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) is a parastatal public corporation acting under the aegis of the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, that has the responsibility “to manage and operate” the ocean ports and lake ports of the country of Tanzania.
On behalf of Tanzania Ports Authority, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 127 vacant posts as mentioned below.
Job opportunity at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA), Ajira TPA, Nafasi za Kazi TPA, Nafasi za kazi mpya TPA Tanzania, nafasi za kazi kampuni ya serikari, TPA jobs tanzania, TPA jobs 2022, TPA jobs for matriculants, Ajira Mpya Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA)
HEAD BOATMAN – 3 POSTS
WORKSTATION: DSM CENTRAL PORT
REPORT TO: HARBOUR MASTER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform cleaning of Wheelhouse, accommodation, chipping and painting on main deck
- To assist in maintaining rescue boats;
- To stand as lookout watch;
- To assist in changing buoys mooring chains of buoys;
- To assist manual work during hydrographic surveys;
- To direct loading and unloading cargo;
- To assist to perform lashing and rope works;
- To assist in assembling new buoys and towers;
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned time to time by Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) plus Valid Basic Safety Mandatory Certificates from recognized Authority.
Salary Scale: TPGS 2
Special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 11st April, 2022;
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)