Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) is a parastatal public corporation acting under the aegis of the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, that has the responsibility “to manage and operate” the ocean ports and lake ports of the country of Tanzania.
On behalf of Tanzania Ports Authority, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 127 vacant posts as mentioned below.
Job opportunity at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA), Ajira TPA, Nafasi za Kazi TPA, Nafasi za kazi mpya TPA Tanzania, nafasi za kazi kampuni ya serikari, TPA jobs tanzania, TPA jobs 2022, TPA jobs for matriculants, Ajira Mpya Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA)
SECURITY ASSISTANT – 5 POSTS
WORK STATION: DSM CENTRAL PORT
REPORT TO: SECURITY MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in preparation of roster and supervises Security guards for general security services, port movement control, and escort;
- To protect cargo from malicious damage, theft and pilferage;
- To assist the Security officers on day to day duties;
- To ensure secure environment at their point of duty;
- To supervise security guards; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned time to time by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), Certificate in Law, Certificate in Criminology, Certificate in Law Enforcement, Certificate in Business Administration, Certificate in Human Resource Management, Certificate in
Public Administration, Certificate in Information Communication Technology,
Salary Scale: TPGS 4
Special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 11st April, 2022;
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)