At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role Purpose & Accountabilities
- Insights & Reporting Analyst aids the Commercial Business Unit in strategy and decision making by collecting and analysing a wide range of data to help CBU come up with well informed decisions on various products and initiatives the business is doing. Furthermore, the candidate plays big role in product launches, results tracking and reporting for the company to achieve the intended results. The position is majorly requires reporting skills and discipline
Market Place Insights & Reporting
- Business unit market intelligence focal point
- Engage all stakeholders across business to collect, track and monitor various activities done happening in the market. Any relevant insight to be shared to leadership for strategic deliberation as soon as possible
- Maintain daily/ weekly/monthly KPIs per bucket reporting and tracking
- Timely and accurately preparation and presentation of input to Consumer Business Unit (CBU) reviews
- Handle all insight and reporting projects, present results/findings before deadlines in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
Project Management and Cross-functional Support
- Provide insight and reporting support to regional teams
- Engage Head of Regions and Territory Managers in the various projects being undertaken in respective market areas
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to guide regions for business and strategy decisions
Modern Marketing LeadershipData Analytics and InsightsUnderstanding Customers and Developing Insight
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
Core competencies and knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with ability to integrate the details into a big picture view;
- Must be pro-active with ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Good communication skills (oral and written) with ability to influence with impact, use clear and compelling messages;
- Leads the Vodacom Way by driving speed to market; making things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues; reliable and transparent to deal with and deliver to others and trust others
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Business or Science studies
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in leadership reporting
- Fluent in English and grammatical conversant
- Data analysis skills, use data driven information and provide fact based and progressive analytics
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.