Skip to content

Matokeo Yanga dhidi ya Simba April 30,2022

Matokeo Yanga dhidi ya vs Simba April 30,2022, Haya hapa matokeo ya yanga dhidi ya simba,Matokeo Simba vs Yanga leo, Watani,Live Updates,Live Stream, Matokeo NBC Premier League.

Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga, is a football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.

Matokeo Yanga dhidi ya Simba April 30,2022
Matokeo Yanga dhidi ya Simba April 30,2022

Yanga Vs Simba Nbc Tanzania Premier League

Matokeo ya Yanga Vs Simba haya hapa chini

Simba Sports Club is a football club based in Kariakoo, Dar es Salaam Tanzania, Founded in 1936, the club was named Eagles, then to Sunderland. In 1971 they were renamed Simba. Simba SC is one of the two biggest clubs in Tanzania, alongside cross-city rivals Young Africans.

The Tanzania Football Federation, previously Football Association of Tanzania, is the governing body of football in Tanzania. It oversees operations of the Tanzanian football league system, the Tanzania national football team, and the Tanzania women’s national team

Matokeo Yanga dhidi ya Simba

Matokeo Yanga dhidi ya Simba April 30,2022
Matokeo Yanga dhidi ya Simba April 30,2022

Matokeo Yanga vs Simba April 30

Haya hapa matokeo ya yanga vs simba leo

FIRST HALF

  • 1′ Yanga Sports Club 0 – 0 Simba Sports Club
  • 3′ Yanga Sports Club 0 – 0 Simba Sports Club
  • 5′ Yanga Sports Club 0 – 0 Simba Sports Club
  • 35’Yanga Sports Club 0 – 0 Simba Sports Club
  • 38’Yanga Sports Club 0 – 0 Simba Sports Club
  • 40’Yanga Sports Club 0 – 0 Simba Sports Club

HALF TIME

Yanga Sports Club 0 – 0 Simba Sports Club (NBC Premier League )

Tanzania NBC Premier League is a league comprising 16 clubs from various regions in Tanzania. It is a league run by the Premier League Board in partnership with the Tanzania Football Federation. The NBC Premier League is sponsored by NBC National Bank of Commerce with GSM as its co-sponsors.

Check out our other posts

Tanzania National Main Stadium also known as Benjamin Mkapa Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium located in Miburani ward of Temeke District in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It opened in 2007 and was built adjacent to Uhuru Stadium, the former national stadium.

Matokeo ya Yanga dhidi ya Simba Nbc Tanzania Premier League

“Wananchi” (Citizens) and “Yanga” (Young Boys) are two of their nicknames. Young Africans, along with cross-city rivals Simba, is one of Tanzania’s two major clubs. The team has won 22 league championships and four domestic cups, as well as competing in the CAF Champions League on many occasions. They’re also one of East Africa’s most powerful clubs, having won the CECAFA Club Championship five times. Matokeo ya Yanga Vs Simba Nbc Tanzania Premier League

simba vs yanga live today 2022, simba vs yanga 30 April 2022, yanga vs simba line up today, yanga vs simba records, simba vs yanga today, simba vs yanga today time, yanga vs simba 2022, simba vs yanga live azam tv, Matokeo ya Yanga dhidi ya Simba Tanzania Premier League

Africans loved the club, and it became a symbol of the anti-colonial campaign. Young Africans were linked with nationalists and independence warriors, prompting the political party TANU to choose yellow and green as its major colors. Young Africans is Tanzania’s most successful and powerful club. The club is now undergoing a change, with investors owning 49 percent of the club and club members owning the remaining 51 percent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.