California State University Sacramento / Sacramento State Login, California State University Sacramento / Sacramento State Student Portal Sign in
My Sac State is your secure portal to manage your University account and to access the technology services available to you through the university, including your @csus.edu email.
Check Here Detailed information for California State University Sacramento / Sacramento State Login for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate & Diploma Students at California State University Sacramento / Sacramento State. California State University Sacramento / Sacramento State Portal is your one-stop location for accessing and managing your personal California State University Sacramento / Sacramento State information. In addition to having the information you need presented to you automatically.
Depending on your role on campus, Student, Employee and Faculty Centers have been customized to present the tools most useful for you:
- Student Center: Offers course registration, links to Canvas, Smart Planner and the KEYS to Degree Toolbox, official grades, financial aid information, unofficial transcripts, tuition/fee payment, and more.
- Employee Center: View and manage details including personal information, leave balance reporting, benefits, paycheck data, and more.
- Faculty Center: Provides teaching schedule, class and grade rosters, advising center, and more.
Create Your Account
Your campus SacLink account allows you access to a variety of campus resources, such as campus email, My Sac State, Office 365, computer labs, and library databases. Generally, the following individuals are eliglble for a new account:
- Student applicants
- Incoming new faculty or staff
- Sponsored guest accounts
Rename Your SacLink Account
You can request to make a change to a username and/or email alias of your univeristy account.
- Note: These requests are scheduled for Tuesday afternoons on the week of receipt, and any requests received during the last two weeks of a semester will be rescheduled.
Request 2-Step Verification with Duo
Two-Step verification with Duo also known as “multi-factor authentication,” provides an extra layer of security in addition to passwords. This extra step ensures University information, transactions or online work is safer from unauthorized access.