Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) offers quality education to the children of transferable central government employees, including those in the Defence.
kvs online admission 2022-23, kendriya vidyalaya admission 2021-22 for class 1, kendriya vidyalaya admission 2022, kendriya vidyalaya admission form, kendriya vidyalaya admission 2022-23 for class 1, kendriya vidyalaya admission 2021-22 for class 3, www.kvsangathan.nic.in admission 2021-22, kendriya vidyalaya admission 2021-22 for class 5
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced that the admission registration window for class 1 will open from 28th Feb 2022 so parents who are eagerly looking for the KVS admission form, their wait is going to be over now. On 24 Feb the official has released the KVS admission guidelines and notification for the academic session 2022-23. Apart from online applicants may also submit their application through KVS mobile app whose link is provided below in this article.
Latest: KVS application registration for class 1 has been extended to 11 April 2022
KVS Admission Notification 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form for the academic session 2022-23 has been started and the last date to submit Class 1 application is 11 April. If you are looking for information about Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2022-23, then you are on the right page. Here, we have shared all the necessary information regarding the admission procedure. It includes details about the application form, eligibility, reservation, selection list, KVS admission online apply, etc.
We request parents and students to keep calm. We are watching very closely each and every news and same will be updated here, So keep checking this page.
|Admission for||Kendriya Vidyalaya School|
|Article type||KVS Admission information|
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application procedure||Online (for class I)|
Offline (for other classes)
|Date of Registration for||For Class 1- 28th Feb to 11 April 2022|
For Class 2 onwards -8 to 16 April 2022
|Class 1st selection List||Check here|
Who Can Apply for KVS Admission 2022?
Admission opportunity in KV given in phase manner first for the central government employee, followed by state government staff, and at last for private employees.
KV seats are divided into five categories:
- The first preference is given to the central govt employees ward.
- The second preference is for the army and ex-army man child.
- The third selection is for govt. employees.
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self-employed personnel.
New Update- From this year NSG and Assam Rifles have been included under the purview of admission of the ward of the army and paramilitary forces.
Similarly, under special provision for admission, KVS has now included the wards of Autonomous Bodies/PSUs/IHL for a recommendation from VMC.
Look at the method of Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2022-23 for class 1 described in the image below
Also in defense/central and state government job there are priorities.
- 1st pref. to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd pref. for non-transferable central government workers and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd to ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
KV Admission Important Dates 2022
|Release of admission guidelines for 2022-23||March 2022|
|Online KVS registration for class-1||28th Feb 2022|
|Last date for registration for class-1||11 April 2022|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1||1st List: 18 April|
2nd List: 25 April
3rd List:2 May
|Publication of provisional selection list of candidates|
as per priority service category for UR
seats, (if any)
|28 April to 2 May 2022|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||10 May 2022|
|Offline Registration for class-2 onwards (except class-XI)||8 April 2022|
|KVS Last date of registration class 2-8||16 April 2022|
|Display of selection list for class-2 onwards||21 April 2022|
|Admission to class-2 onwards||22 April 2022|
|Last date for admission (except for 11)||28 April 2022|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- 11||Within a week after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-11||Within 2 weeks after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if seats remain vacant after admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-11||30 days from the date of|
publication of class 10th
Note: If any date mentioned in the schedule is a public holiday, then its next working day will be treated as an official opening and closing date.
KVS Class 2 Admission Form 2022
It will be provided online mode and hence parents have to visit the concerned school official website for the admission form. Form availability will be based on vacant seats in class you want to take a seat. The registration process will start from early morning at 8 AM till 4 PM.
Download Here KVS Admission form
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Registration Form 2022
Registration procedure for admission to class 1 will be submitted online whereas for other classes offline application forms are provided by the board.
- The advertisement for admission will be issued on the assigned date by the regional office in the local newspapers.
- The application form is made available through the online/offline mode.
- Candidates or their wards can collect the admission form from the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the form completely and accurately.
- Applicants are required to send or submit the filled-in application form along with the required documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned within the stipulated dates as mentioned in the notification.
- The application form must be accompanied by the attested copies of required documents.
- Candidates must ensure that the application form is filled completely as incomplete forms and late applications shall be rejected.
Direct link to KVS admission 2022-23 registration Class 1 – https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/instruction.html
How To Register For KVS Admission 2022 Class 1?
Parents who wanted to admit their ward in class 1 have to follow the below procedure for online registration-
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/. Applicants can also visit the KVS admission portal for class 1 directly. The link is mentioned above.
- KVS Admission Link- Now, now the homepage, click on KVS Online Admission Portal Link scrolling on the top of the page.
. Click on Register Tab – Now, applicants will be redirected to a new page. At the admission portal click on “Register” tab as shown in the picture.
Online Admission Portal | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS Admission Class 1-11th
3. Proceed to read instructions – Now, read the important instructions carefully available in English and Hindi both the languages. After going through all the instructions, mark the declaration box and click on Proceed Button.
4. Fill Details – Now, the registration page will appear. Enter all the details in the space provided and click on “Register” button.
5.Verify OTP – Now, enter the OTP and verify it.
6. Registration is complete – Finally registration process is complete. Keep the login Id safe for further login. Take the printout of the registration details by clicking on “Print” tab.
How to fill Fill KVS Admission Form Online 2022?
After completing the registration process, candidates have to proceed to fill the application form. Check the complete online application procedure shared below for admission to class 1-
- Open the KVS admission portal and click on “Login Tab”
- Login page opens. On this page, enter Login code, DOB of child, mobile no. and captcha code. Proceed further by clicking on “Login tab”.
- Application form will open. Start filling the details as asked in the form.
- Fill Parents Detail and click “Next”
- Fill choice of Schools. Choice can be filled only for Three KVs. After filing details click on “Next” button.
- Upload the required documents.
- After uploading documents click on Preview button. Cross check all the details and submit the application form.
- Verify OTP
- Application will be submitted successfully. Click on “Print” tab and take printout of application for future references.
- Applicants can also check application status by clicking on “Application Status”.
The information about the availability of KVS online admission form class 1 will be provided here. The application link for the same can be accessed from the links given below.
Any changes in the Registration and Application process will be updated here.
KVS Application Form Fee
- No registration fee is applicable.
- Applicants can collect the application form from the school principal free of cost.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Age criteria for admission into Class I to Class X
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||6 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note- Relaxation of two years in the upper age of the differently-abled students is applicable.
Required Documents For Class 1
Following documents are required at the time of admission-
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL) – Check how to apply for OBC certificate, EWS certificate
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defence employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
Registration Eligibility for Class 11
- There is no upper and lower age limit for admission into class XI.
- Admission of KV students in various KVs is done on the basis of marks obtained in class X. Below is the complete details about the marks criteria-
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Students must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
Recommended: Top 5 Methods to Activate Windows 10
KV Admission Reservation Criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
KVS Admission Selection List 2022
- List of registration of candidates, list of eligible candidates, list of selected candidates, waiting list, and all the other lists will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and also on Notice Boards of the schools.
- The KVS selection list of class- I will be declared as per the schedule.
- The selection list of Class II onwards will be declared soon.
- The selection list for Class XI is displayed within two weeks of the publication of the result.
KVS Admission Under MP Quota
As per the admission guidelines, there are some special provisions under which admissions are provided in Kendriya Vidhyalaya. Under this provision, members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha recommend a certain number of students for admission to KVs. However, under this admissions are granted only in KVs located in the constituency of the MP. Check main points of this provision given below-
- These recommendations will be made by the MPs only for classes I -IX.
- These admissions are provided over and above the strength of the class.
- Admissions under MP Quota are made at the starting of the academic year. No admissions are allowed after the cut-off dates prescribed by the KVS.
- The children recommended for admission by the Member of Parliament must satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- These recommendations will be valid only if they are made in the format prescribed to MP by KVS (HQ).
|KVS Revised Schedule||Check here|
|KVS Admission Application Form (Class I)||Available Now|
|Application Form Instruction||Read here|
|RTE & Single Girl Lottery Schedule||–|
|Class I Application Status||Check here|
|Print Class I Application Form||Click here|
|Check KV Application Status||Check Status here|
|KVS Admission dates 2022||Click Here|
|KVS Admission Guideline||Click Here|
|KVS admission notification||Check Here|
|KVS online admission app class 1||Android|
|Pro Forma Documents Samples||Check Here|
|Sample Registration form for class 2nd onwards||Click Here|
|Sample Registration form for Class 11th||Click Here|
|Sample Option form for Class-11th||Click Here|
|KVS selection list 2022||Click Here|
|Download KVS admission application||Click here|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Important points
- Kendriya Vidyalaya admission guidelines and application form for admission are to start from 28th Feb.
- Candidates must apply only if there is a vacant seat in the concerned Kendriya School.
- Mere submission of application does not confirm the admission of an applicant to the school.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Central School Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. Admission secured on the basis of wrong information and documents will be cancelled.
- Admission in Class II to class VIII is made on the basis of a priority category system.
- Admission to class XI is done on the basis of an admission test.
- Students are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the respective KV and with our page for the latest updates and information regarding the admission.
- For any query or issue related to the admission, readers are advised to contact the concerned KV or they may contact at the address given below-
FAQWhat is the admission process of KV admission class 1?
KVS admission form will be available online to the students who are interested in taking admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya School. Anyone can fill out the form and submit it. After the completion of form submission, interview, and fee payment, the Principal of each KV school will display the selected student for their school in class I.
Will central/state government employee grandchild get preference?
Yes, children/grandchildren of central/state government employees will be preferred.
Is the application procedure same for all the classes from 1st to 11th Standards in Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country?
No, the application process is not the same for all the classes. Application forms for all the classes are filled separately in different modes. Application forms for class 1st are filled in online mode whereas for other classes from 2nd to 11th application forms are provided offline.
When will the notification and application forms for KVS Class 1st admissions will release?
Application process for KVS class 1 admissions is to start soon. The admission schedule has been updated in this article.
What are the reservation criteria for admission to class 1st in KVs?
For admission to class 1st KVS follows the given reservation norm applicable to a class with a strength of 40 students-
– RTE- 25% (10 seats)
– SC- 15% 6 seats)
– ST- 7.5% (3 seats)
– OBC- 27% (11 seats)
– PWD- 3% (horizontal reservation)
What is the method of KVS admission in class 2 to 8?
The method by which students get admission in KVS from class 2 to 8 is based on priority system. No admission test shall be conducted.
What is the process of KV admission in Class 9?
Subject – Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science
Pass marks – 33% for general and 25% for SC/ST/PH
What is the process for KVS admission Class 11?
Admission to class 11th in KVS across India is based on marks scored in class 10th. Therefore the application forms for class 11th admissions are released 10 days after the publication of class 10th result.
Who are eligible for admission to KVS across the country?
The admission to the students is provided as per the given preference order-
– First preference- Given to the wards of Central Govt employees.
– Second preference- Wards of army & ex-army man child.
– Third preference- Wards of Govt. employees
– Fourth preference- Single girl child quota
– Fifth preference- Wards of private/ self-employed personnel.
Apart from this, they must fulfill the age and other required conditions.
From where to obtain KVS Admission offline application forms?
KVS admission application forms for all the classes except class 1 can be filled only in offline mode. These offline application forms can be procured from the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya which the student is aspiring to join.
How to fill KVS class 1 Admission application form?
KVS class 1 admission forms can be filled only in online mode. Parents/ guardians can submit application either using the online portal or through the mobile application. The link for the online admission portal and mobile app can be accessed in the article.
Will there be any changes in the admission process for upcoming 2022-23 academic session?
Any changes in the admission process for the upcoming academic session will be mentioned in the official notification. All the students and parents are advised to wait for the publication of KV official admission guidelines for 2022 admissions.